so the dog appears to be doing a bit better, and by better I mean he's acting a bit more normal but still not really eating any more and giving him his pills is still an adventure although he did take to the pizza crust idea last night. this morning was a bit more challenging as he wasn't nearly as enthustiastic and as he would chew the crust bits of the pills were falling out so I had to scope them up in more crust only to have them fall out again, thus beginning the long cycle until all the pieces were gone.
Or so I thought until I went home for lunch and really noticed all the little pieces on the floor probably equalling 1/2 of one of the pills. so I tried scoping them up in cream cheese which he ate with half interest until finally giving up. with 2 pieces to go and not wanting to over-do the pizza crust I tried liverwurst. Well this is a very close 2nd place to the pizza crust :) and I can make them smaller than crust pieces and he doesn't have to chew it hardly at all so it's less likely the crumbs will get spit out.
so that's the little upswing, the downswing is that there are layoffs and hour/payscale reductions going on and while I'm safe I still feel sick to my stomach, like literally nausueas. (to the point I can't spell, but I don't care apparently). this is the 3rd year in a row and I just can't handle it. Every year its worse and harder to take. I want to cry, I really do, but right now I can't. we have another meeting this afternoon to get the names and talk about where our projects stand and where we go from here, so with my luck that's when the water works will start.
ugh, this is awful and heartbreaking and sickening and stressful. and it sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry things are tough for you and I'm so glad that your puppy is doing better.
ReplyDelete