July 7, 2009

Well this is it

I just felt like I needed to start a blog. Not sure why. I have a lot on my mind, things that I can't put on facebook and things that I don't want to put on GP. I just wanted a place to write out what's on my mind...some things may be witty, but most will not. there will be times that I'll feel sorry for myself and times I'll want to be an AW. Let's just see how this whole thing plays out...shall we?

Let's start off with a little "woe is me". Yesterday sucked. Big time. Not only did I find out that I didn't pass the PE exam (professional engineers license exam) for the 2nd time but my period decided to start a day early. Now I'm normally a "glass is half full type of person", so the bright side is I was only spotting so DH and I had one last romp in the sack before the weekend (typically it's 4 days long) and I had no cramps. so that's the good. I really never got my hopes up, the only thing I was holding out hope for was that I'd be able to tell me Aunt in person who is home from Wisconsin until the 11th. but other then that I felt no different then any other cycle and in fact I only had a day or 2 of phantom symptoms. so yeah, no real dreams were shattered this go round. So we're just going to keep on going for the next few months, no charting, just throwing out each cycle to God to see what happens and visit the idea of seeing the doctor about it in the fall.

and as far as my test is concerned. I'm taking a break and not going for it in october. I stil lsuck at the stuff I don't do everyday and will make a valient effort to concentrate super hard on those areas in the fall/winter and tackle that thing again next april. I just can't get back on that horse right now...it's expensive and I don't want to waste my time or money when I have absolutely no desire to study.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, sweets. you know I'm always here for you!
    And, I think you are making a wise decision re: the test.
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the test. And AF. Welcome to the blog world...it can be a great place to vent!

    -FloridaKat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world! Sorry about the test. I remember my DH studying for it - if yours is anything like his it was a doozy!

    CathyMD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about AF and your test! You'll get it...! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete