July 7, 2009

a fun post!

I'm off to Knoebels in the morning with my family. It's this awesome, old style rustic FREE amusement park! you buy tickets for rides, the food is dirt cheap (and good!) and you can bring dogs!! we went camping here a few weeks ago and the dog did great, so I'm taking him (he's my kid, why the heck not, right?!) tomorrow and I cannot wait!
I'll blog about my family in the future, but suffice it to say there are 23 of us going tomorrow, wait, no make that 25! mostly my aunts and cousins, some of their husbands, 1 uncle, my brother and my cousin's kids....there's no way we'll all stick together but with that many people I'm sure we'll run into each other all over the park. It'll be a long exhausting day but so so awesome! :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, that sounds fun! I can't believe you can bring dogs...that completely rocks!

    -FloridaKat

    ReplyDelete