February 24, 2010

Moving right along...

ok, I'm over it now :) I'm moving on...onwards and upwards, right?! The good thing is, that girl lives out by State College so I never have to see her and if it gets to be too much I'll defriend her on facebook. (she's hardly ever on) and maybe her sister too. I tried to get back into touch with both of them through facebook (and other means over the years) but it wasn't really well received and to be honest I don't really feel like there's anything missing in my life or any real reason I should till be friends with them, so maybe I will just defriend.
decisions, decisions.

In other news, it looks like we might finally get more snow then Philly in this next storm. It seems this winter the areas south of us have actually gotten a lot more snow then we have which is very bizzare. I'm planning on taking some work home with myself today just in case I can't make it into work tomorrow. I almost hate taking another vacation day due to snow but really, at this point, I just hate driving in it so much that it's not even worth it. The good thing is I can start diving into my gardening books this weekend. I got some seed packets from a seed exchange my CW participates in and she let me pick some stuff out and wouldn't take any money from - So I cannot wait for spring when I can get these in the ground!!! :) Last year I took some pics of my gardens on March 5th and I had some sprouts just starting from some of my bulbs.
 this March 5th my gardens are going to be under a foot of snow or more :( I just can't wait to see some color and green life emerging from the grossness.
Here's the same spot in full bloom (April 18th) :)



Unfortunately I have a lot junk in this spot right now left over from our sewer/deck project last year so I'll have a lot of cleaning out to do after the snow melts - So I have no idea what, if anything has survived. But the good thing is I planted a ton of other bulbs last fall so I should have flowers coming up in ALL my gardens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment