My dad was in an accident tonight :( He's okay, but both air bags deployed and they're making him go to the hospital. my mom said he said he's okay and the lady is too, apparently he go T-boned at an intersection. the car is probably totaled but he has a pick up truck he can use (they have 3 vehicles).
I'm okay too, just a little unsettled right now and felt that I had to put this out there for positive vibes and prayers :)
In other news I still haven't heard anything about scheduling the HSG. hopefully they don't call tomorrow expecting I can come in (I work across the street from the OB's office and told them my schedule is flexible and I can come in even last minute) - but tomorrow I have to be in the field for construction observation....I'm a "last resort" person for field work so there's no one to cover for me if I have to leave. they said they were trying for Thursday or Tuesday. Tuesday would be CD 11 or 12 (my period had started just before midnight last Thursday so I'd usually say friday was CD 1 but it was kind heavy overnight. so it's a tough call.) They don't like to do HSG's after CD 10 cuz there's a chance of washing out an egg. but since it didn't work the last 18 cycles, I'm thinking I'd rather get the test done and risk washing out an egg over waiting another cycle just to "see what happens". I'm kinda over "seeing what happens" since that's a big fat nothing everything cycle. They did say I can get a copy of the B/W results when I come in so that's cool. I'd just like to know where in the normal range my numbers fell.
And lastly my sewing machine started making a funky noise tonight :( I have so many projects planned and just bough the thing 2 months ago, there better not be anything really wrong. it's not a consistant noise, so hopefully it'll just goaway and I can go back to quilting :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope your dad's okay!
ReplyDelete